- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company may collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Any other data the company may collect for the functioning of the application or service
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide the Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or use our services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our application via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
The Company collects your data so that we can:
- Facilitate matches and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think
you might like.
If you agree, the Company will share your data with our partner companies for verification purposes or so that they may offer you their products and services.
When the Company completes a trade, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from scrubbing partners-for authentication and fraud prevention purpose.
How do we store your data?
The Company securely stores your data in accordance with ISO27001 Information Technology standards.
Our Company will keep your data for up to 7 years in order to comply with record keeping regulatory requirements. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
The Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop the Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members or to our partners.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click the Unsubscribe button in any communication we send or contact us by email.
What are your data protection rights?
The Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request the Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that the Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that the Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that the Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that the Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would
like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by email.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our application, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our application
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our application uses:
- Functionality – The Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our application and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – The Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our application, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another application, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our application.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our application features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us